Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's quiz time!

NEW! On Invisible Inkblot! It's the fantastically fun neeeeeewwwwwww Quiz! This week's quiz question is:

Is George Bush as smart as a Bonobo Chimpanzee?

Bush says:
"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."

The Chimpanzee says (spoken on behalf of Wikipedia)

"One early attempt was performed by Allen and Beatrice Gardner in the 1960s, in which they spent 51 months attempting to teach a chimpanzee named Washoe
American Sign Language. Washoe learned 151 signs in those 51 months. Over a longer period of time, Washoe learned over 800 signs. However, there is still debate among some scientists about the great apes' ability to learn language (in reference to George Bush's ability).

No comments: