Sunday, October 08, 2006

First Past the Post




Welcome to the new blog. After much debate, I've called it invisibleinkblot but it would be remiss of me not to share where I got the idea. You can visit a blog name generator which comes up with the ideas for you.

I typed in Alison Bunting and here's what it came up with:

  • purple web
  • crumpled mission
  • jagged community
  • blank column
  • bum moments
  • pink thoughts and
  • green notebook
I think you'll agree that it was a tie between "invisible inkblot" and "bum moments". invisible inkblot won on a three game Rock, Paper, Scissor. My left hand is definately smarter than my right...

So, welcome to the blog. It's been a long time coming - thanks to Carphone Warehouse's broadband deal that took 4 months to set up. There are lots of links to other inkblot blogs where you can look at photos and read (short) entries about the countries Jock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well that made no sense at all! :)